Dutchmicrodosing.com Terms and Conditions
Article 1 Definitions
1. In these general terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following sense, unless explicitly stated otherwise:
2. Dutchmicrodosing.com is a trade name of Hoekpolder B.V.
3. Buyer: The natural person of 18 years or older who is not acting in the exercise of a profession or business that enters into an agreement (at a distance) with Seller.
4. Seller: the supplier of microdosing products mushrooms (“magic mushrooms”), truffles, to the Buyer, hereinafter referred to as: Dutchmicrodosing.com.
5. Offer: Any written offer to Buyer to supply Products by Seller.
6. Agreement: The (purchase) agreement that relates to the sale and delivery of products purchased by Buyer from Dutchmicrodosing.com.
7. Website: The website used by Dutchmicrodosing is www.Dutchmicrodosing.com.
Article 2 Applicability
1. These General Terms and Conditions are applicable to every Offer and quotations from Dutchmicrodosing.com and every agreement between Dutchmicrodosing.com and Buyer and to every product that is offered by Dutchmicrodosing.com.
2. Before a (distance) agreement is concluded, the Buyer will be provided with these general terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, Dutchmicrodosing.com shall indicate to the Buyer in which way the Buyer can view the General Terms and Conditions, which are in any case published on the website of Dutchmicrodosing.com, so that the Buyer can easily save these General Terms and Conditions on a durable data carrier.
3. If, in addition to these general terms and conditions, specific product or service conditions apply, the Buyer may, in the event of conflicting conditions, invoke the applicable provision that is most favourable to him.
4. These general conditions also apply to supplementary, amended and follow-up agreements with the Buyer.
5. If one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions are null and void or annulled in part or in whole, the other provisions of these general terms and conditions will remain in force and the null and void provision(s) will be replaced by a provision with the same purport as the original provision.
6. Uncertainties about the content, explanation or situations not provided for in these general terms and conditions must be assessed and explained in accordance with the spirit of these general terms and conditions.
Article 3 The Offer
1. All offers made by Dutchmicrodosing.com are without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. If the offer is limited or valid under specific conditions, this will be explicitly mentioned in the offer. An offer is only valid if it has been recorded in writing.
2. Dutchmicrodosing.com is only bound to an offer if the acceptance thereof is confirmed in writing by the Buyer. Nevertheless, Dutchmicrodosing.com has the right to refuse an agreement with a potential Buyer for any reason.
3. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the product offered and the corresponding prices. The description is detailed enough to enable the Purchaser to assess the offer properly. Obvious mistakes or errors in the offer cannot bind Dutchmicrodosing.com. Any images, descriptions and specific data in the offer are indicative only and may not constitute grounds for any compensation or the dissolution of the agreement (at a distance). Dutchmicrodosing.com can not guarantee that the displayed image, colors and / or packaging exactly match the actual product delivered.
4. Delivery times stated in the offer of Dutchmicrodosing.com are indicative and, if exceeded, do not entitle the Buyer to rescission or damages, unless explicitly agreed otherwise.
5. A composite price quote does not oblige Dutchmicrodosing.com to supply part of the goods included in the offer at a corresponding part of the quoted price.
6. Offers do not automatically apply to repeat orders. Offers are only valid as long as stocks last and on an as-needed basis.
7. Dutchmicrodosing.com has the right to refuse and/or cancel any orders placed without giving any reason. Such refusal shall not entitle Buyer to damages or any other compensation for refusing the order.
Article 4 Conclusion of the agreement
1. The agreement is concluded at the moment that the Buyer has accepted an Offer from the Seller.
2. An Offer can be made by the Seller via the Webshop and/or by e-mail.
3. If Buyer has accepted the Offer by concluding an agreement with Dutchmicrodosing.com or by paying for the ordered products directly (online), Dutchmicrodosing.com will confirm the agreement with Buyer in writing by e-mail.
4. If the acceptance deviates (on minor points) from the offer included in the quote or invoice, Dutchmicrodosing.com is not bound to this. The Buyer must pay the entire offer or invoice, unless the Buyer can prove in writing that it has been agreed otherwise.
5. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not bound to an Offer if the Buyer could reasonably have expected or should have understood that the Offer contains an apparent mistake or error. The Buyer may not derive any rights from this error or mistake.
6. Dutchmicrodosing.com can – within legal frameworks – inform whether Buyer can meet his payment obligations, the responsible conclusion of the agreement (distance). If on this basis there are good reasons not to enter into the agreement, Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to refuse an order or to attach special conditions to the execution.
7. Buyer may dissolve the agreement within 14 days at no cost. This period commences on the day following receipt of the product by the Buyer. If Dutchmicrodosing.com has incurred costs in the execution of the agreement, the Buyer is obliged to pay these costs, including the applicable shipping costs.
8. When the Buyer wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to inform Dutchmicrodosing.com about this within 14 days after receipt of the product.
Article 5 Execution of the agreement
1. Dutchmicrodosing.com will execute the agreement to the best of his knowledge and ability and in accordance with the requirements of good craftsmanship.
2. If and insofar as the proper execution of the Agreement requires, Dutchmicrodosing.com has the right to have certain activities performed by third parties at its discretion.
3. The Buyer shall ensure that all data which Dutchmicrodosing.com indicates is necessary or which the Buyer should reasonably understand is necessary for the proper execution of the Agreement, shall be provided to Dutchmicrodosing.com in a timely manner. Should the data required for the execution of the Agreement not be provided to Dutchmicrodosing.com on time, Dutchmicrodosing.com has the right to suspend the execution of the Agreement and/or charge the Buyer for the extra costs resulting from the delay at the usual rates.
4. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not liable for any damages, of any nature whatsoever, that has arisen because Dutchmicrodosing.com has assumed incorrect and / or incomplete data provided by the Buyer, unless Dutchmicrodosing.com was aware of this inaccuracy or incompleteness.
5. Buyer indemnifies Dutchmicrodosing.com against any claims from third parties, who suffer damages in connection with the execution of the agreement and which are attributable to Buyer.
Article 6 Delivery
1. In principle, delivery takes place from the Dutchmicrodosing.com warehouse where the ordered goods are stored. When giving delivery times Dutchmicrodosing.com assumes that there are no facts and circumstances that prevent timely delivery. The Buyer shall be notified as soon as possible of any (anticipated) failure to meet the specified delivery dates. All delivery periods stated are indicative and are never fatal.
2. If the start, progress or delivery of the products is delayed because, for instance, Buyer has not or not timely supplied all requested information, is not sufficiently cooperative, the (down) payment has not been received on time by Dutchmicrodosing.com or due to other circumstances which are at the expense and risk of Buyer, Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to a reasonable extension of the (up) delivery term. All agreed delivery periods are never strict deadlines and exceeding them does not entitle the Buyer to compensation. Buyer must declare Dutchmicrodosing.com in default in writing and grant Dutchmicrodosing.com a reasonable period in which to deliver.
3. The Buyer shall be obliged to accept the goods at the time when they are made available to him in accordance with the agreement.
4. If the Buyer refuses to take delivery or is negligent in providing information or instructions necessary for the delivery for any reason whatsoever, Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to store the goods for up to one month at the expense and risk of the Buyer. Administration costs may also be charged. In such a case the Buyer is obliged to insure the delivery and to keep it insured until shipment or delivery can still take place. In the event of the situation referred to above, after one month has elapsed, delivery will once again take place, whether or not in consultation with the Buyer.
5. If the goods are delivered by Dutchmicrodosing.com or an external carrier, Dutchmicrodosing.com shall charge any delivery costs, unless agreed otherwise in writing. These will then be invoiced separately. The delivery costs shall be borne by the Buyer.
6. Delivery shall be made to the front door of the Buyer unless expressly agreed otherwise. Insofar as it is agreed that delivery and installation must take place at the Buyer’s premises, this shall take place entirely at the Buyer’s risk, regardless of what has been agreed for the calculation of the delivery costs.
7. If Dutchmicrodosing.com requires information from the Buyer in the context of the execution of the agreement, the delivery time shall commence after the Buyer has made this information available to Dutchmicrodosing.com.
8. Dutchmicrodosing.com has the right to deliver ordered goods cash on delivery. The costs are at the expense and risk of the Buyer
9. Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to deliver the goods in parts, unless this has been deviated from in an agreement or the partial delivery has no independent value. Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to invoice the thus delivered goods separately.
10. If delivery of a product proves impossible, Dutchmicrodosing.com shall endeavour to provide a replacement product. Before delivery, Buyer will be informed in a clear and understandable manner that a replacement product will be delivered. Any return costs for replacement Products shall be borne by Buyer.
11. Dutchmicrodosing.com reserves the right to refuse delivery if there is a well founded fear and/or reason for non payment.
Article 6A Packaging and transport
1. Dutchmicrodosing.com undertakes towards the Buyer to package the goods to be delivered properly and to secure and/or seal them in such a way, that at normal use and transport, they will reach their destination in good condition.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all deliveries shall be made including turnover tax (VAT) and including packaging and packaging materials from the warehouse.
3. Acceptance of goods without comments or observations on the receipt is proof that the packaging was in good condition at the time of delivery.
4. Each Buyer is deemed to be in possession of any required import and/or payment licenses. The absence or withdrawal of these permits does not release the Buyer from the obligation to take delivery of the goods in the agreed manner. If Dutchmicrodosing.com does not sell the goods cleared, this does not entitle the Buyer to cancel the order. The right to cancel the order cannot be derived from a change in any quality regulations and/or objections made by third parties to the goods on the grounds of patents, trademarks and other rights.
Article 7 Research, complaints
1. The Buyer shall be obliged to inspect (or cause to be inspected) the goods delivered at the time of delivery, but in any event within 14 days of receipt of the goods, and only to unpack or use them to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to retain them. In doing so, the Buyer must examine whether the quality and quantity of the goods delivered corresponds to the agreement and whether the products meet the requirements applicable to them in normal (commercial) dealings.
2. Buyer is obliged to investigate how the product should be used, to test the personal use and medical risks of a product in accordance with the instructions for use. Dutchmicrodosing.com does not acknowledge any liability arising from improper use of the product by Buyer.
3. The buyer must himself examine whether the shipment of the product complies with all laws and regulations of the relevant receiving country. Buyer is responsible for complying with local laws, regulations and customs rules and the costs involved.
4. Any visible defects or shortages must be reported in writing to Dutchmicrodosing.com within 14 working days after delivery at info@Dutchmicrodosing.com.nl. If such a defect is not reported to Dutchmicrodosing.com within this period, the right to complain about visible defects is lost. If the product is damaged due to careless handling by the Buyer, the Buyer is liable for any reduction in value of the product.
5. Invisible defects, defects that the Buyer has not discovered upon thorough inspection of the received goods and that he could not reasonably have discovered, must be reported in writing to Dutchmicrodosing.com immediately after discovery of that defect at info@Dutchmicrodosing.com.nl. If a complaint is not submitted immediately with regard to discovered invisible defects, the Buyer’s right to complain with regard to these defects lapses.
6. In case Buyer uses his right of claim, he shall return the product and all accessories, as far as this is reasonably possible, in original state and packaging to Dutchmicrodosing.com, motivated and with submission of relevant evidence, so that the relevant representative of Dutchmicrodosing.com is immediately given the opportunity to check the submitted claims.
7. The Buyer may not submit a claim in respect of goods delivered which he has meanwhile sold or resold.
8. The Buyer cannot make a claim with respect to products that are excluded from withdrawal for hygienic reasons and shelf life, unless these products are in their sealed and original packaging and unused.
9. The purchaser is not entitled to complain if there are minor deviations which are considered permissible in commerce.
10. Complaints or complaints concerning a part of the delivered goods can never be a reason to reject the entire delivery.
11. Buyer may not return delivered goods, except based on an advertising claim recognised by Dutchmicrodosing.com and with the prior written consent of Dutchmicrodosing.com. Returns can be sent to the official registered address. The shipping costs of the return will be borne by the Buyer.
12. (If) refund of the purchase amount by Dutchmicrodosing.com is possible the refund will be executed as soon as possible. Payment will be made within 30 days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be made to the account number previously provided.
Article 8 Prices
1. During the period of validity of the offer, the prices of the products offered will not be increased, except in the case of changes in VAT rates.
2. The prices mentioned in the offer include VAT and other government levies as well as packaging and administration costs. Shipping and any transport and customs clearance costs are not included, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
3. If after the realisation of the agreement but before the agreed date of delivery or supply the prices of auxiliary materials, raw materials, parts, wages or other price determining factors have changed, Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to adjust the purchase price accordingly, but not before three months have passed since the realisation of the agreement. The provisions in the previous sentence do not affect the authority of Dutchmicrodosing.com to charge price increases at any time under the law and regulations and to increase the offer price accordingly.
4. Price increases resulting from additions and/or amendments to the agreement will be borne by the Buyer.
5. Dutchmicrodosing.com shall provide the Buyer with an itemised invoice with regard to the agreement as a result of the order placed or the order submitted.
6. All prices provided by Dutchmicrodosing.com are subject to printing and typing errors. The Buyer cannot derive any rights or expectations from any consequences of these errors. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not obliged to deliver at the incorrect price.
Article 9 Payment and collection policy
1. Payment must be made in advance, unless payment on delivery has been agreed, in a manner to be indicated by Dutchmicrodosing.com in the currency of the invoice. Objections to the amount of the invoices do not suspend the payment obligation.
2. The Buyer cannot derive any rights or expectations from an estimate issued in advance, unless the parties have explicitly agreed otherwise.
3. Buyer must pay these costs at once to the account number and details of Dutchmicrodosing.com made known to him. Except for special circumstances, Buyer can only agree to a further term in which the amount due is to be paid after explicit and written permission from Dutchmicrodosing.com, or Buyer can agree to cash payment. Making use of the possibility to make a (cash) payment via shipment is at the expense and risk of the Buyer. Dutchmicrodosing.com does not guarantee the non-secure receipt of the full amount.
4. In case of liquidation, bankruptcy, seizure or suspension of payment of Buyer, the claims of Dutchmicrodosing.com on the Buyer are immediately due and payable.
5. Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to have the payments made by the Buyer go first of all to reduce the costs, then to reduce the interest that has fallen due and finally to reduce the principal sum and the current interest. Dutchmicrodosing.com can, without being in default, refuse an offer for payment if the Buyer designates a different order for the allocation. Dutchmicrodosing.com can refuse the full repayment of the principal sum, if this does not include the interest that has fallen due and the current interest and costs.
6. If the Buyer fails to meet his payment obligation and has not complied with it within the stipulated payment term of 14 days, the Buyer (if the Buyer is acting in the course of a profession or business) will be in default without further notice.
7. From the date that the Buyer is in default, Dutchmicrodosing.com shall, without further notice of default, claim the statutory (commercial) interest from the first day of default until full payment and compensation of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with Article 6:96 of the Dutch Civil Code to be calculated according to the graduated scale from the Decree on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs of 1 July 2012.
8. If Dutchmicrodosing.com has incurred more or higher costs which are reasonably necessary for the fulfilment of the Agreement, these costs are eligible for reimbursement by the Buyer. Any judicial and execution costs incurred shall also be borne by the Buyer.
Article 10 Retention of title
1. All goods supplied by Dutchmicrodosing.com remain the property of Dutchmicrodosing.com until the Buyer has met all obligations arising from all agreements signed with Dutchmicrodosing.com.
2. The Buyer is not authorised to pledge or otherwise encumber goods subject to retention of title.
3. If third parties seize goods delivered subject to retention of title or wish to establish or enforce rights to these goods, the Buyer is obliged to inform Dutchmicrodosing.com as soon as may reasonably be expected.
4. The Buyer undertakes to insure and keep insured the goods delivered under retention of title against fire, explosion and water damage as well as against theft and to make the insurance policy available for inspection on first demand.
5. The goods delivered by Dutchmicrodosing.com, which are subject to retention of title by virtue of the first paragraph of this provision, may only be sold on in the context of normal business operations and may never be used as payment instrument.
6. In the event that Dutchmicrodosing.com wishes to exercise its property rights as indicated in this article, the Buyer hereby gives unconditional and irrevocable permission to Dutchmicrodosing.com or third parties to be appointed by Dutchmicrodosing.com to enter all places where the property of Dutchmicrodosing.com is located and to repossess this property without any prior authorisation or consent from the Buyer or any judicial authority.
7. Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to retain the product(s) purchased by Buyer if Buyer has not yet (fully) met his payment obligations, despite an obligation to transfer or surrender by Dutchmicrodosing.com. This also applies to the Buyer being in bankruptcy. After Buyer has fulfilled his obligations Dutchmicrodosing.com will deliver the purchased products to Buyer as soon as possible, but within 20 working days at the latest.
8. Costs and other (consequential) damages as a result of the retention of the purchased products are for the account and risk of the Buyer and will be reimbursed by the Buyer at first request to Dutchmicrodosing.com.
Article 11 Warranty
1. Dutchmicrodosing.com only sells products that are not on List I & II of the Opium Act. Dutchmicrodosing.com also has restrictions on sales: a Buyer can purchase a maximum of 5 (hemp) seeds per day.
2. Dutchmicrodosing.com takes all reasonable measures to ensure the quality and reliability of its products, but is not responsible for the existence of any defects in the delivered product.
3. If and insofar as any guarantee is given, this guarantee will relate to the guarantee given by the producer or manufacturer.
4. Information provided by Dutchmicrodosing.com through its website or via staff members on the phone, email or any other communicative means is for informational purposes only and is not to be considered medical advice.
5. Dutchmicrodosing.com is never responsible for the suitability of the products for each individual application by the Buyer and for (advice on) the use or application of the products by the Buyer.
6. If the goods to be delivered do not comply with these guarantees, Dutchmicrodosing.com shall replace or repair the product within a reasonable period of time after receipt thereof or, if return is not reasonably possible, after written notification of the defect by the Buyer. After investigation by Dutchmicrodosing.com has shown that Buyer is right in invoking the warranty, Dutchmicrodosing.com will replace the product concerned or take care of repairs. In the case of replacement, Buyer shall return the item to be replaced to Dutchmicrodosing.com (at Buyer’s cost) and provide ownership to Dutchmicrodosing.com.
7. Any defects or delivery of the wrong products must be reported in writing to Dutchmicrodosing.com within 4 weeks after delivery. Return is only possible with respect to products that are still in new condition and in the original packaging or whose shelf life has not expired. Products that have been opened and/or used are partially reimbursed because they can no longer be sold as new.
8. The guarantee mentioned in this article is not valid when the defect is the result of improper or inappropriate use or when, without written consent from Dutchmicrodosing.com, Buyer or third parties have introduced changes or have tried to introduce changes to the product or have used it for purposes for which the product is not intended, or have been exposed to abnormal conditions or have treated it contrary to the instructions of Dutchmicrodosing.com.
Article 12 Suspension and dissolution
1. Dutchmicrodosing.com is authorized to suspend the fulfillment of the obligations or to dissolve the agreement, if the Buyer does not or not fully comply with the (payment) obligations under the agreement.
2. In addition, Dutchmicrodosing.com is authorised to dissolve the agreement(s) it has entered into with Buyer, insofar as this/these agreement(s) has/have not yet been executed, without the need for a judicial agreement, if Buyer fails to comply on time or adequately with the obligations arising for him from any agreement entered into with Dutchmicrodosing.com, as well as in the case of Buyer’s bankruptcy.
3. Furthermore, Dutchmicrodosing.com is authorised to dissolve the agreement (or have it dissolved) without prior notice of default if circumstances arise of such a nature that fulfilment of the agreement is impossible or can no longer be demanded according to standards of reasonableness and fairness, or if other circumstances arise of such a nature that unaltered maintenance of the agreement can no longer be demanded.
4. In case of suspicion that delivery is made to a natural person under the age of 18 or a person acting in the exercise of a profession or business or a person who uses products for purposes other than personal use, Dutchmicrodosing.com is at all times entitled to terminate the agreement immediately. If dissolution takes place on the basis of the aforementioned presumption, the Buyer is entitled to a refund of monies already paid.
5. If the agreement is dissolved, the claims of Dutchmicrodosing.com on the Buyer are immediately due and payable. If Dutchmicrodosing.com suspends fulfillment of its obligations, it shall retain its claims under the law and the agreement.
6. Dutchmicrodosing.com always retains the right to claim damages.
Article 13 Limitation of liability
1. Should the execution of the agreement by Dutchmicrodosing.com lead to liability of Dutchmicrodosing.com towards Buyer or third parties, this liability shall be limited to the costs charged by Dutchmicrodosing.com in connection with the assignment with respect to direct damage. The liability is in any case limited to the maximum amount of damages that will be paid by the insurance company.
2. The liability of Dutchmicrodosing.com is at all times limited to the free repair of a defective item or the replacement of that item – or a part thereof – at the discretion of Dutchmicrodosing.com.
3. Buyer has its own research duty and responsibility to inform itself about the purchase, use, operation and possible health risks of delivered products and the relevant legislation, such as the Opium Act.
4. Dutchmicrodosing.com accepts no liability for, in any case, the following situations: the product does not have the expected/wanted feel and/or effect; not expected harvest results; physical and/or mental complaints (including but not limited to: dizziness, palpitations, headaches, confusion, inducing psychosis); impaired responsiveness; other personal injury and/or incapacity for work as a result of defects in the product. Products are in no way to be considered as medicine and/or as a replacement of (already started) medical treatment(s) and/or medical advice.
5. Products offered by Dutchmicrodosing.com should never be used in combination with medication, alcohol, supplements, antidepressants (MAO inhibitors, SSRIs, SRNIs and TCAs) and/or other (medicines) with similar effects. If Buyer uses the products in combination with medication, alcohol, supplements, antidepressants Dutchmicrodosing.com accepts no liability.
6. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not liable for consequential damages, indirect damages, trading losses, lost profits and/or losses, missed savings, damage due to business interruption.
7. Only an attributable failure of compliance in case of guarantees agreed by Dutchmicrodosing.com regarding the functionality and quality of the delivered products, is limited liability accepted.
8. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not liable for damage that is or may be the result of any act or omission following (inadequate) information provided by, employees, the website or linked websites.
9. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not responsible for errors and / or irregularities in the functionality of the website and / or failures or for any reason whatsoever the (temporary) unavailability of the website.
10. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not responsible for the correct and complete transmission of the content and functioning of e-mail sent by/on behalf of Dutchmicrodosing.com, nor for the timely receipt thereof.
11. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not liable for any damages suffered by Buyer in case products ordered by Buyer do not comply with laws and regulations of the country of receipt. Dutchmicrodosing.com only sells in line with the Dutch legislation. Buyer shall inform itself with regard to compliance with local laws.
12. All claims of Buyer due to shortcomings of Dutchmicrodosing.com expire if these are not reported in writing and with motivation to Dutchmicrodosing.com within one year after Buyer was aware or could reasonably have been aware of the facts on which he bases his claims.
Article 14 Transfer of risk
The risk of loss or damage to the products that are the subject of the agreement is transferred to the Buyer at the moment at which they are actually delivered to the Buyer and therefore come under the control of the Buyer or of third parties designated by the Buyer.
Article 15 Force majeure
1. Dutchmicrodosing.com is not liable if it cannot comply with its obligations under the agreement due to a situation of force majeure, nor can Dutchmicrodosing.com be held to comply with any obligation if it is hindered to do so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to its fault, and not for its account under the law, a legal act or generally accepted practice.
2. Force majeure is in any case understood to mean, but is not limited to, that which is understood to mean in law and jurisprudence, (i) Force majeure of suppliers of Dutchmicrodosing.com , (ii) the failure to properly comply with the obligations of suppliers prescribed or recommended by Buyer to Dutchmicrodosing.com, (iii) defectiveness of goods, equipment, software or materials from third parties, (iv) government measures, (v) Power failure, (vi) failure of Internet, data network and telecommunication facilities (for example, due to: cybercrime and hacking), (vii) natural disasters, (viii) War and terrorist attacks, (ix) general transport problems, (x) strikes in the company of Dutchmicrodosing.com , (xi) attachment of any kind and for any reason and (xii) Other situations that, in the opinion of Dutchmicrodosing.com, are beyond its control that temporarily or permanently prevent the fulfillment of its obligations.
3. Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to invoke force majeure if the circumstance that prevents (further) compliance occurs after Dutchmicrodosing.com should have fulfilled its commitment.
4. The parties may suspend their obligations under the agreement during the period of force majeure. If this period lasts longer than two months, either party shall be entitled to dissolve the agreement without any obligation to pay the other party damages.
5. Insofar as Dutchmicrodosing.com has already partially fulfilled its obligations from the agreement at the moment the force majeure occurred or will be able to fulfil these and that part that has been or will be fulfilled has independent value, Dutchmicrodosing.com is entitled to invoice the part that has been or will be fulfilled separately. Buyer is obliged to pay this invoice as if it were a separate agreement.
Article 16 Privacy, data processing and security
1. Dutchmicrodosing.com is careful with the (personal) data of the Buyer and Users of the website and will only use these in accordance with the privacy statement. If requested Dutchmicrodosing.com will inform the person involved about this. Questions about the processing of personal data and further information can be sent by e-mail to info@Dutchmicrodosing.com.nl.
2. If Dutchmicrodosing.com has to provide security for information on the basis of the agreement, this security shall comply with the agreed specifications and a security level that is not unreasonable, given the state of the technology, the sensitivity of the data and the costs involved.
Article 17 – Intellectual Property Rights
1. All IP rights and copyrights of Dutchmicrodosing.com are vested exclusively in Dutchmicrodosing.com and are not transferred to Buyer.
2. Buyer is prohibited to disclose and/or multiply, modify or make available to third parties any documents that are subject to the IP rights and copyrights of Dutchmicrodosing.com without the express prior written consent of Dutchmicrodosing.com. If Buyer wishes to make changes to/to the products supplied by Dutchmicrodosing.com, Dutchmicrodosing.com must explicitly agree to the proposed changes.
3. Buyer is not allowed to use products on which Dutchmicrodosing.com intellectual property rights are vested in any way other than agreed in the agreement.
Article 18 Complaints
1. In case Buyer is not satisfied with the service or products of Dutchmicrodosing.com or otherwise has complaints about the purchase agreement, Buyer is required to report these complaints as soon as possible, but within 7 days after the revelation of what led to the complaint. Complaints can be reported to info@Dutchmicrodosing.com
with the subject “complaint”.
2. The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and / or explained by Buyer, for Dutchmicrodosing.com to process the complaint.
3. Dutchmicrodosing.com shall as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receipt of the complaint, respond to the substance of the complaint. If a longer period for complaint handling is needed, the buyer will be informed in time, in any case within the aforementioned period of 14 days.
4. The parties will try to reach a solution together.
Article 19 Applicable law
1. Any agreement between Dutchmicrodosing.com and the Buyer is governed by Dutch law. The applicability of the Vienna Sales Convention (CISG) is expressly excluded.
2. Dutchmicrodosing.com has the right to change these General Terms unilaterally.
3. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the agreement between Dutchmicrodosing.com and Buyer shall be submitted to the competent court in The Hague unless mandatory law provisions indicate another competent court.